Friday, August 01, 2008

ah, home sweet home. after a 13 hour flight from hong kong to chicago, a 4 hour layover, a 2 hour flight to dulles airport and a 1 hour bus ride home, i arrived back at my apartment in dc at about 11pm DC time. petting and kissing my kitties (peanut and penny) was my first order of business. then, let the jet lag begin. it's 2 days later now and i'm starting to get back on track. i went to sleep at 8pm last night and woke up at 3am this morning.

i'm all unpacked, the laundry is almost complete and i'm ready to start painting again. i have a notebook FULL of ideas that i didn't have time to create while in china. and now that i'm at my studio, i can paint on large canvas again. yeah!

please mark your calendars for August 16th....this is the opening night for my "Made in China" exhibit at Long View Gallery here in DC. i'll be sending out an official announcement in the upcoming couple of days. in the meantime, you can see a bit more information and all of my paintings on my website:
www.danaellyn.com

No comments: